RANDOM QUOTE

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi




Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Giving Back

Sometimes when we see individuals struggling we want to help them out.  Sometimes when we are grateful for goodness or bounty in our lives we want to give back.  Although there are always small things we can do and things we can do that don't cost money, most of us get that many programs and organizations need money to survive.

I don't always have a lot of money to give and can't give to everything that is worthy so I was very excited to find this website.   Philiantrhoper.com

It highlights a different non-profit organization a day and its tag line is a little helps a lot.  It takes donations of $1.00 to give to the chosen organization.

I get e-mail alerts each day, I check out the organization and if it is one I support, I give a dollar.  It is such an easy, painless way for me to help.  The hardest part was signing up for the money processing they use but if you hang in there it gets done and you don't have to worry about it again.

Check it out and see how you can help a little.