RANDOM QUOTE

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi




Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Therapist Stands Up

Therapist Stands Up

In my opinion yay for this therapist. It is very frustrating the roadblocks put in the way to actually get helpful assistance. I know that if I thought the notes of my therapy sessions were being all sent to an EAP/Insurance company for whatever reason, I'd be much less likely to be completely open and honest. Not feeling like a person can freely share definately puts a crink in the therapuetic relationship. If the limitations and guidelines made sense and didn't appear to be more about cutting costs it wouldn't be so disheartening to see. It is especially disheartening because it puts walls to getting help to individuals and family who have given up some freedoms and comforts to serve their country.