RANDOM QUOTE

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi




Sunday, January 15, 2012

Totally random post…

I so believe in not taking away a person’s choice – in every matter of their life.  Who am I or anyone else to tell a person that they are wrong or that I know better what the correct path for them is to take.  I feel so strongly and I’ve seen that it pops out in weird ways in my life.  For example,   I really have difficulty writing “Have a great day!” or similar throwaway lines.  Who am I to demand you have a good day.  You will notice if you read things I right I am much more likely to say “Hopes that this day has meaning” or “Wishes for a good day.” 

Yep.  That is what I am thinking about today. 

I wonder what the cat is wishing for.
Wishes that today brings to you what you are looking for.