RANDOM QUOTE

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi




Thursday, February 9, 2012

A wise woman said to me...

Today I was speaking to a woman in her nineties.  She is originally from another country and her speech is difficult for me to understand but she never stops trying to connect with me.  She has had many tribulations in her life.  She told me about her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  Pride evident in her voice.  The woman spoke of wishes and hopes she has for her family.  She said all her dreams for herself and her family came true.  She said if you just believe and work at it all your dreams can come true.  She said to always keep and don’t give up your dreams.

I think that is very worthwhile advice and I’m glad I had the opportunity to connect with her.