RANDOM QUOTE

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi




Friday, March 9, 2012

DIY Affirrmation Magnets


Unleash your creativity.  I am always going on and on about changing negative self thoughts to more positive ones.  Our brain believes what we tell it.  If we tell it that we are wrong, worthless, or are not good enough – our brains go with it.  If we tell ourselves we are beautiful, strong and worthy – our brains believe it.  In an effort to remind people of their worth I’ve made people affirmation magnets.  They were incredibly easy.  I bet there are a lot of creative ways you can remind yourself to tell your brain the positives.    If you want to see an example or download my affirmations go to Magnet Example.  It is the first link on the page.    I just used business card magnets (Avery 8374) and they easily printed out on my home printer.  What are some other ways you can tell yourself just how great you are?