RANDOM QUOTE

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi




Friday, April 6, 2012

Totally Random Friday Fun

Random Activity for today…



Need to procrastinate?  Want to stimulate your mind? 

I learned some new words today and used them in sentences below.

I can say without any hesitation I do not suffer from Porphyrophobia.  It is one of my favorite colors.

I have a favorite story on the internet that used the word Ubiquitous.  Now I know what it means.

I wish I was a Deipnosophist but a lot of times I just seem like I’m rambling.

Fridays and Words are almost always
good reasons to smile.



Now you have something to do and most likely you can learn something.  Go to dictionary.com or other internet place and look up the words you don’t know. 

You’re welcome.