RANDOM QUOTE

" Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~ Mohandas K. Gandhi




Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Choices

I shared this link on my professional facebook page today so I am double posting but I really wanted to share.       Living on $9.00/hour

Yesterday I was being a bit hard on myself about money choices.  I was also being a little less compassionate than I usually am about other people's choices with money.  The universe responded by putting this activity into my view.


It is interactive and walks you through the choices you might have to make each month if you have no money.  I know this is life for many of you and many others who are working hard and struggling more.   Go ahead and complete the activity.  Change your choice of job and your choices around spending money and the activity will give you different choices to think about.  The reality is that this activity doesn't even include everything a person might have to spend money on in a month.

For my part I am going to try to be more compassionate towards myself and others today.